Monday, April 13, 2015

Coconut Dip & Sour Cream

Hey Guys! It's been some time since I have made a post, but I have something I made last night you will enjoy. I promise, it's good. It's two recipes in one, the first one I used with my dinner last night, and the second I had it for lunch today, and I want more. Okay, let's get started.

What you need:

1 Can Coconut milk (not the lite version!)
Vinegar or lemon juice
basil
onion powder

Remember the Coconut Ranch recipe? You need to place the can of coconut milk into the fridge and let it sit there for a few days (this one has been in the fridge for about a week, yeah)
Put all of the solidified cream into a bowl.
This is what I used, rice vinegar can be found at any store. Pour some into the coconut cream and stir it until you reach the desired consistency and tang. This is the sour cream.
Yeah. It was good. Now add the other seasonings (you can use as much or as little as you want)
Umm. I forgot to snap that picture, but you can eat it with chips, or fresh veggies. Enjoy!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment