Thursday, April 16, 2015

List of things that I use (or would use if I could!)

Gold Bond UltimateOkay guys, living with allergies is hard so I have a list of products that I use (some that I don't, but you might be able to) that may make it a little easier.  Here we go:

Food Products

Applegate Seriously, I love the chicken nuggets! Try them out!

Enjoy Life Foods They have a great range of products that have helped me along my journey. Check them out!

Bob's Red Mill They have a large selection of gluten free grains and flours to help meet your baking needs.

King Arthur Flour They have gluten free baking mixes to die for! Just mix in Enjoy Life Chocolate chipps and you have the perfect allergy friendly chocolate chip cookies!

Tinkyada Pasta Noodles What can I say? Perfect, perfect, perfect! I have been using these guys from the beginning. I seriously cried when I found out that i was allergic to wheat, and for no other reason than: I CAN'T HAVE SPAGHETTI!!! I was a mess. But thank God for moms, huh? She came home with rice noodles, and I've been hooked ever since (you should hear about the first time I ate spaghetti).

So Delicious Dairy Free Okay. Shut up. Wow. I luv their products (and for your information, luv is stronger than love)!

If you have an ALDI nearby try their selection of gluten free products. My niece has Celiac and she enjoys their frozen entrees. I also use their all natural ground beef, turkey sausage, and chicken.

Prego  I only used  Traditional, Garlic and Onion, and Garden Vegetable. The Cheese  was a no no for obvious reasons, but the Meat flavored sauce had yeast in it.

That's pretty much it for food products; everything else will have to come out of your own kitchen.

Makeup & Skin Products

All you guys (like, man guys) out there may not care for this part, but pay attention anyway (then again, you might). 

I'm not going to be too specific with lotion, but whatever you use make sure its fragrance free. I also look out for Lactic Acid, Soy (soya), Sweet Almond oil, Shea Butter, and Wheat Germ oil, these ingredients can even be found in hypo-allergenic products, so beware!
 I use Gold Bond Ultimate for my daily needs along with my prescription ointment, but use whatever works for you.

For lip balm I use Singing Dog Vanilla, sounds funny but it works. My personal favs are Mint and Cherry. I have also heard that Red Apple Lipstick has a great lip balm (not to mention lipsticks!) that you may want to try.

E.L.F or eyes lips face is where I get most of my makeup products. Plus at Walmart you can get some of them (like brushes, fake eyelashes, mascara, lip gloss, matte lipsticks, etc.) for 2-3 bucks! Not everything can be found at Walmart though; I bought the 144 color pallet off of their website but it doesn't look like they have it anymore.

Rimmel London is the main lipstick I've been using, I like the Kate Moss Lasting Finish  and the Moisture Renew Lip Colour.

That's about it for my products list. Check back often as I will be adding as I use more products.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment