Sunday, July 3, 2016

Cheaters meatballs

OK, I missed the one year anniversary of my blog. I feel bad about it, but not too bad, I just hope this (missing anniversaries) will not transfer over to my married life. I have some time before that, though, marriage is not in my present, thank God. So in an effort to somewhat save myself, I am posting a recipe on the fly! I am so talented! Right. On to the recipe!

What you need:

Uncooked Italian sausages (in their casings)
A splash of water
And 2 tbs of oil

What you do is, using a pair of kitchen shears cut the sausages into medium sized pieces





Place them in the pan with the water and oil


Let it simmer away!


The trick here is that the sausages will steam and form "meatballs" as they cook (that's what the water is for).

All you need to do from here is let them get as brown as you like them, and serve! These work great for spaghetti and meatballs, Swedish meatballs or anywhere a recipe calls for meatballs! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment