Sunday, July 17, 2016

Enjoy Life Brownie Mix- A review

Hello, everyone! I am going to be doing my very first product review! I am super excited to be doing it; this was of my own accord, and I am not being paid to say anything good or bad about this company. I just feel like this is something that will help the allergic community that I am reaching out to. So, Friday was my birthday (YAY!), and I asked my mom for the Enjoy Life Brownie Mix in place of a gluten free cake mix. Now, I have had this mix before and I just love it. It is by far the best gluten free baking mix that I have used (and I have used quite a few) ever since I began this allergic journey. One of the best parts about it is that the mix is free of the top eight allergens, which is a bonus for those of us who have to be extra careful with what we eat.  Are you ready? Here we go!

1. NO egg is required!
This is nice, because most of the baking mixes that I have used in the past require egg or egg replacer. Not this baking mix. All you need is 2tbs of oil with 3/4 cup of water and you're good to go.

2. NO flat brownies!
I have baked gluten free brownies before, and they always came out of the oven in sad shape; really no shape at all. They were flat. And (unpleasantly) chewy and grainy, which leads me to my next point...

3. GREAT texture, and tender crumb
This mix will not disappoint. This is the fourth time I have used it, and I have pretty much made up my mind that there is no other brownie mix that can compare with this one. There are even chocolate chip pieces in the mix, so all of you chocolate lovers in the world, this is for you. The texture of this brownie is somewhat cake-y (is that a word? I think you know what I'm talking about though...).


Please, you guys, this is a winner in my book, and I hope that you all will give it a try. It is dreamy when eaten warm with a scoop of mint chip ice cream (and I have a terrific one in mind, I need to do a review on that one). I hope you guys like this post, if you want to see more like this, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment