Friday, July 1, 2016

Potatoes (My Favorite Way)


Have you missed me? I have been away for a while since March, just in case you haven't noticed... What's that? you want to know what has been keeping me away? Okay, let me give you the load down:
I have been working.

No, really! that's it! I started a job this summer after I finished with school, plus I need to learn how to blog with an iPad.

Anyway, here I am, and I have a recipe for you! Can you guess what it is? Of course, you can! you read the title...
This is my very favorite way to prepare potatoes, once you try it you will see why. The preparation is very simple, there are only two ingredients, and it tastes GREAT! So what are you waiting for? here we go with the recipe:

What you need:

1/2 can of coconut milk
2 potatoes skinned and cubed
salt and pepper to taste

Start with two potatoes...

Peel them...
 And cube them...
Fry to desired crispness. I think that this is an important step, but you don't have to make them crispy. I do it because is just adds another dimension of yumminess to the dish. Do whatever suits your fancy!

Now is the time to open up the can of coconut milk. I haven't tried this with lite coconut milk since I don't imagine that it would cook up the same way...
Pour in the milk
 Look at that! I loove to watch coconut milk as it thickens a dish

you can stir it if you want to...

Once the potatoes have reached the thickness that you like, you can serve it up and enjoy! I know I sure did :) #allergyeats

No comments:

Post a Comment