Saturday, March 28, 2015

What I am currently doing...

Hey guys, as you all know, if you've been following my blog (if you haven't, what are you waiting for?!) I have bad allergies. All day I have one set of symptoms (indoor, outdoor allergies): sneezing, coughing, etc. and all night I suffer with the crazing itch of eczema (all I do is scratch all. night. long).  I have not seen a doctor yet, but I will soon, about the itching and sneezing, and coughing, but I have seemed to find a way to ease the suffering. I used to just take a 24 hour allergy medicine hoping that it would help, but at night I was still itching; I then tried an antihistamine which worked great for bedtime, but I was drowsy all day. The solution? 24 hour in the morning, and antihistamine at night. So far, it's been workin' for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment